Organization Admin provides the ability to manage multiple teams within a single organization. An organization admin can check the status and progress of jobs across all associated teams at anytime. This feature allows the user to view all teams with a single login, and can monitor funds available in each team and add funds when required . This feature is only available to our Enterprise Customers, please contact your Customer Success Manager for access to this feature.
Organization Admin View
Team Jobs Page
Fig. 1: Team jobs page view with Organization Admin enabled
For each job in the organization the admin can:
- View all pages related to a job - Data, Design, Quality, Launch, Monitor and Results.
- Add data, update design and create test questions.
- View launch settings and report settings, but cannot edit.
Note: The Organization Admin cannot launch jobs that belong to other teams.
Team Details Page
Fig. 2: Team details page with Organization Admin enabled
After selecting a team to view, the Organization Admin can:
- View team balances and allocate funds to a selected team
- View purchase history for the team, which includes payments made by any user in the organization
- Access a list of all the jobs that are currently in progress for each team
- View all row and subscription details are specific to the team selected
- Invite users into the team selected
- Access job cost report for any team in the organization