Jan 26, 2014
- Added autocomplete function for Test Question reasons. You can now reference and use previously entered Test Question reasons for new Test Questions that are in the same job.
Jan 19, 2014
- Implemented single sign-on for Skilljar. You will no longer have to sign in to Skilljar if you are already signed in to CrowdFlower
Jan 12, 2014
- We've consolidated job settings in the platform. Our settings menu now has a "Basic" and "Advanced" view, with the most important settings for jobs surfaced on the Basic view.
- Updated the language of the leveled contributors on the platform. Instead of selecting Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3 contributors, you'll now see a slider that moves between "Highest Speed" and "Highest Quality". Highest Speed will surface your job to the largest amount of contributors while Highest Quality jobs will only be exposed to our most experienced workers.
- Updated terminology to make it easier to understand how to use the platform:
- "Units" are now "Rows"
- "Tasks" are now "Pages"
- "Workforce" is now "Channels"
- "Gold" is now "Test Questions"
- Removed "Hide Correct Answers" from the Test Question Settings.
- Note: Correct Answers will be hidden automatically if Correct Answers are in the Regular Expression format
Jan 5, 2014
- Persistent sign-in on CrowdFlower. Now if you close the CrowdFlower platform while logged in, you can click the login button to automatically log back in without having to enter your login credentials again.
- "Duplicate Unit" and "Skip Randomly" on the Test Question interface are now on by default and hidden.