- This lesson explains basic job settings, as well as launching the first 100-row test run of your job.
Steps to Complete:
- From any page in your job, click on “Settings” on the right sidebar.
- Toggle the Performance to ‘Level 1’
- Keep judgments per row at 3
- Update rows per page to 10
- Update ‘Payment Amount per Page’ to 10 cents
- Save your settings
- Click the “Launch” tab at the top of the page
- Keep the number of rows you want to launch at 100
- Click “Launch Job Now” (you may need to add funds to your team account)