- This lesson is centered around building a user interface to allow contributors to interact and enrich your data.
- Using the column header mapper allows you to easily match the column headers from your source data to the column headers that are already built into the job template.
- The Graphical Editor allows you to create or modify a job - Title, Instructions, Insert Data, and generate Form Questions without typing any code.
Steps to Complete:
- Click on ‘Next: Design Your Job’
- Map the column headers ‘tweet_url’ and ‘tweet_content’ to the column headers in the template
- Update the job title to Sentiment Analysis
- Update the first question by replacing ‘MLB trade rumors’ with ‘American Airlines’
- Add a multiple choice question ‘Is there an airport code mentioned in the tweet?’
- Add a textbox (single line)’ that asks, ‘Enter the Airport Code:’
- Add ‘logic’ so that the text box only appears if the ‘airport_code’ question is answered ‘yes’.
- Add an ‘alpha’ validator to the textbox
- Add ‘uppercase’ and ‘no whitespace’ clean outputs to the textbox
Next Lesson: Design - Instructions