We would like to inform you that support for our “Data for Everyone” Program (academics license) will be discontinued on June 30 2019. Rest assured that any remaining funds will not disappear from your current Figure Eight license, and you will still have access to your account and to your data.
What the end of support means for you
After June 30 2019, you will no longer:
- Receive technical support.
- Be able to add additional rows to your current license.
- Be able to renew your academics license once it expires.
Here are your options moving forward:
- If you currently have remaining rows and funds, you can continue running jobs on the platform until your subscription expires.
- If you have a remaining balance you would like to have refunded, please email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you no longer have any rows left and still have a need for running jobs on the Figure Eight platform, you can upgrade to one of our Professional packages. To learn more about which package is the best fit for your needs, please contact our Sales team at email@example.com.